datestampMonday, March 19, 2018

Journey of living

I think I would feel lost in this life and journey, with out believing in something greater then myself, greater then my experiences, greater then what I am taught, or what I understand. I honestly feel like we as human beings have a higher power that we can ask for help, for guidance, for light. We really may not all believe in the same things, and we may even disagree at times in our theories, beliefs, the way we choose to live our lives...but I feel like we are all connected by a greater power beyond anything we understand. I believe it is a Heavenly Father who loves us infinitely, another may believe in Mother earth as the divine, or the universe calling you one way or the other. No matter what one believes or chooses to believe, I have learned over these years that God is real, and He loves us, and it is okay to believe differently. I know that I have the power to find hope in each new day, or night as it comes to an end. If I feel defeated, I can find light in even the smallest things, in humans, in humanity. Not anything by my own doing, but in the light I was born with. The light we are all born with. I find myself as of late praying for peace, for peace in who I am, peace in raising our children, peace in each other, for peace in accepting. For remembering that everyone we see, or know has their own battles that they fight, to see past the outside and look into the heart...because really, that is what truly matters. It gives me comfort to know that this greater power, knows our hearts, and loves us all for who we are and who we are becoming on our journey of living. I cannot deny this.

No comments:

Post a Comment