datestampMonday, September 17, 2012

A tender mercy

I'm crying this morning, alone...while making my green smoothie, and doing my morning jobs.  Many tears falling... Sometimes it just hits me.  I'm thinking of Noahs birthday, and if I will be getting my injection at that time, how I can work my schedule out so it doesn't effect his special day. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...special times, moments with family. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to not have to think of Cancer.  To not live it everyday. But, this is how it is for this moment in my life...and it gets better each day.  So much better then it was in the beginning. God has made this burden feel light many times. A moment passes, and my baby girl has woken up from her dreams. I wipe my tears and she gives me her morning hugs. Without her knowing, she has made my day so much better, a tender mercy. xo

1 comment:

Cheltz said...

I don't know what it's like to have cancer, but I do know what it's like to have a sweet child pat my hand or give me a hug when I'm at the end of my rope, and I do know what it's like to have my burdens made light and be able to forget them *most* of the time ... I'm glad it's getting better everyday :).

Post a Comment