datestampMonday, September 8, 2014

5 days

 My MRI results finally came back this afternoon, after 5 long days. No new tumors, all other tumors are stable. I can breathe. Tears roll down my cheeks. I said a small prayer thanking God for this gift. I was out and about when I received the news. I called my Dad, and then the tears really came, flowing. I am not ashamed to show my heart...I always wear it on my sleeve. How do I express the thoughts from my soul? From my heart? Thank you. Thank you my friends for making this Cancer I carry on my back lighter, that I cannot feel how heavy it can be on my soul. As soon as I'm able, I kneel down in prayer before my God and weep. He knows me. He knows my heart. He knows my desires. He heard you. I thank Him...and like you, I feel like thank you doesn't adequately express how I feel. I will show Him my gratitude in the way I live. My soul is at peace. My heart is still. The rain washes over me and I am clean.

5 comments:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I am so so thankful too! Well written and expressed. Can't stop smiling for you!

Kim Orlandini said...

Oh so grateful! I have been on pins and needles thinking of you dear Sarah. Oh how I miss you!

Staceroo said...

So, so, so happy for this blessing for you and your family. We love all of you!

Melissa Fossat said...

I'm so glad for the great news. I just love your beautiful words. I love you!

Cameron Von St James said...

Hi Sarah! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me at your earliest convenience at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate your time!!

Post a Comment