datestampSunday, April 11, 2010

Time


Time. I think about this word often, maybe to much. It goes on with or without you. Moment to moment. Breath to breath. How am I spending it? What am I doing with it? What have I done with it? Time. We only have so much of it. Some longer then others, some shorter then others. It is so precious. Cancer has helped me to hug a little tighter, love a little harder, cry a bit easier, say I'm sorry quicker, hold my babies a little longer, and sing just one more lullaby Mama, and when that one is over then sing again. Time. What do you do with it?

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I hope I am spending my time wisely. Thank you for sharing your perspective and insight. You help remind me to be thankful for all those little things and to be able to let some of the things slide that I usually want to control.

Christy said...

I've been trying to use my time to let people know how much I love them. I hope you know that you and your family brighten my days. I think about you all everyday, and I hope you know Niel and I would do anything for you. We are always here.

Unknown said...

Like you, just loving with every fiber of my being. xoxo

Jennifer said...

Some of the nicest, most amazing people I know have or have had cancer - my son, my cousin, and you a virtual stranger who I absolutely admire. It's impossible to understand all that you have been through, all that you have worried about, all that you have been asked to endure. I appreciate you sharing your perspective and reminding me to awaken my senses and enjoy life, love, and family. I'm cheering for you and your family.

Post a Comment