datestampWednesday, January 26, 2011

Slowing down





There are days where I'm not feeling to hot. When I have to slow down and take it easy. I honestly don't get sick that often, but when I do both Andy and I start to wonder if it is "Cancer" related, or not. This past week has been like that. By slowing down it has helped me to be grateful for when I do feel good. When I do have the energy to take care of our home, children, husband, and myself. My health is invaluable, priceless. Times like these I'm so grateful for good neighbors, family and friends. I'm grateful I can call a friend for help, or my Mother in law ( I got lucky to have a wonderful one). No, it's not very fun being sick, but maybe a good reminder for me to slow down and enjoy all that I have. I am blessed, so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment