datestampWednesday, August 24, 2011

Unexpected Gifts

The other day I received some gifts. I had my scans done at the Huntsman, my Doctor walked in and said "it's stable". These words echoed over and over again in my mind. What a relief. What a blessing. What a gift. Thank you God...thank you.
The other came when my two sweet nieces Jade and Lilli came over. They had a present, and a card they wanted to give me. They were so excited and thrilled about this gift. I opened the present and inside was a beautiful piece of material. It was folded carefully, I let it fall open. It read: "Sarah We Believe In You". Tears streamed down my face. I was overcome with this amazing feeling of peace, and pure love. I reached out and embraced them...Jade jumped up and down and said again; "We believe in you Sarah, we believe in you!" Jade had just gotten a sewing machine for her birthday. I talked to her Mom later and she said that it was their idea, they came up with it themselves, it was their first project! She told me that her and Lilli had cut out each letter, without a pattern and Jade had sewn it together with her machine. I thought it was so cute that the U was sewn together because they had run out of room for it. I look at it often and I see love in it. I see hope. I see a better tomorrow. It's so nice to have this unexpected gift...of two sweet angels believing in me. Thank you sweet girls, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment