datestampThursday, August 11, 2016

Blessed life

I live a blessed life. I often reflect in the moment how lucky I am. I have beautiful, healthy babies. My husband has a job and he works so hard for us, plus an awesome bonus is that he loves us unconditionally. We have everything that we would ever want or need, especially each other. I have a loving family, and extended family and we are close. I live a blessed life and I thank God for this second, third and fourth chance I've gotten. I am feeling grateful for the joy that I get to experience in living, in working, in sweating, in hoping, in being, in loving, in seeing, in crying, in sharing, in doing, in teaching, in becoming, in learning, in life, in failing, in getting back up, in keeping going even if it is hard, in experiencing and in hoping.  For those of you who know me, I am a morning person, and I wake up happy 99% of each new day. This hasn't always been the case and I have evolved over the years! (Just ask my dad!)  My love asked me the other day how I can be so happy in the morning? I tell him that we have a new day! We get to start over and do better if we had a tough one the day before! Wow, a new day! God definitely knew what He was doing when he created the Sun, to rise before our eyes and awake our souls. Seriously. I thank Him everyday for it. A new chance. A new beginning. A new breathe. A new perspective. God is good. He is aware of us. I live a blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment