datestampFriday, March 30, 2018

Again

I've never figured out how many tests and scans I've had over the years. It seems like so many, more then my fingers and toes combined. I've asked hundreds, and thousands of times it seems for prayers, and to be honest. I have appreciated every.single.one.of.them. This is why I cannot deny that there is a greater power on this earth and above. Because, I have felt carried by love and angels, by others prayers and faith. Carried, even in my deepest of sorrows, that the heart cannot explain. I have been carried by strangers, loved ones, family, friends, and God. Carried...and thru it all, I ask again for your prayers. Because I am going in today for my 100th scan, to see my progress, to detect a change...to see where the cancer is, to see if it's grown, to see if it's not, to see where it's located, to see what I need to do, to see where my blood is...is it normal, is it not, is it good, to see why I am tired, to answer the question everyone has, has the cancer spread? Is it stable, is it active, is it dormant, is it, is it, is it...and the question I have is, please send a prayer. Thank you for helping me all of these years. It's one of the greatest gifts you've ever given to me...again, and again.

5 comments:

brookelmt said...

Best of luck. We have our post-scan conversation with the oncologist today and another screening procedure Monday morning. This "new normal" sucks.

Kara said...

Love you, my sweet cousin. My prayers will be with you.

Mumsy Thomas said...

my prayers are always with you. love you to the moon and back.

Charmay said...

Love you and your family so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you during all your struggles. You are an amazing woman and I find strength just from reading your post. So love you and support you and your family in my heart everyday. Love you.

Charmay said...

I wish I could give you a hug today.

Post a Comment