datestampWednesday, March 14, 2018

Rain

I'm not going to lie, sometimes life and things that happen in life are so hard and difficult. Sometimes I feel so sad, lonely, and tired...for whatever reason it is, the way it is. Rain is a good reminder to me of the way life is at times. As I was walking outside with my kids one of them said to me; "It's been raining all day, and I've been looking for a rainbow every time I'm outside."  Way to bring it to my heart little one...I needed to hear that. It's so much better to Look for the bright, beautiful, and promising rainbow that comes each time it rains to the earth. To be reminded of the good, to look for the good, even if is just a rainbow for that day...that lifts you, that brings you up, that reminds you that even tho life can be hard, there is a rainbow that can be found, a light at the end of the tunnel. I still know there will be hard days, we all have them in our own ways, but for a moment, I was reminded of the simplicity of a loving child, and the rainbows that I already have...right in front of me. I cannot thank God enough for them.

1 comment:

Post a Comment